We currently we have an opening for a IT Delivery Specialist located in Toronto. The successful candidate will primary provide end-user technical support and technology projects.
This role will provide day-to-day technical support to Autodesk employees’ desktop and laptop systems, software and hardware installations, as well as configuring and troubleshooting laptops, desktops, tablets, phones, etc.
The DES Site Support Technician will serve as liaison between IT and business groups; act as face of IT in managing customer relationships and expectations. You will assist other infrastructure teams with server and network issues and installations when on-site technical resources are not available.
The candidate will possess a good understanding of software and hardware, related technologies, asset management as well as shipping/receiving. A passion for delivering consistent and excellent customer service is a must.
The successful candidate will provide quick response and maximum uptime of all users and perform end user training when necessary.
- Manage day-to-day requests from our PC Hub; ship and check in computer hardware, utilizing our web-based Workstation Database
- Maintain accurate records of company hardware assets
- Responsible for administering and deploying equipment and software solutions company-wide
- Share in production of technical/support documentation for knowledge base
- Troubleshoot all problem areas (promptly and accurately), along with providing end-user assistance where required
- Consistently meet established SLAs when providing support for PCs, OS, phones, tablet devices, printers, and desktop applications
- Work in cooperation with other IT Services groups, follow processes and use provided tools to provide optimal support for employees
- Maintain a high degree of customer service
- Participate in activities of support and work with other IT departments to ensure requests are efficiently prioritized and completed within appropriate timeframes & drive process improvements where needed
- Follow standards for supported application and workflows
- Able to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Successful candidate must have provided a minimum of 3 years of IT customer service excellence in a support position (desktop support, technical call center level 2/3 or equivalent) within a fairly complex environment
- Technical skills should include strong knowledge of Windows 10, Azure, Mac OSX , MS Office 365, Exchange and e-mail support, SCCM Imaging & Active Directory, familiarity with ticketing systems(Service-Now experience a plus)
- Experience in understanding customers’ needs as well as meeting customers’ expectations
- Knowledge of asset management, shipping & receiving as well as record keeping
- Must be able to manage time effectively and to be motivated, reliable, and a self-starter
- Successful candidate must have a strong customer service orientation, demonstrated ability to “multi-task” effectively in a fast- paced, technical environment and a clear aptitude for problem solving
- In addition to technical troubleshooting skills the candidate must possess excellent oral / written communication and analytical skills as well as strong organizational abilities
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Current certifications delivered by renowned IT organizations (ex. CompTIA A+, HDI or Microsoft MCP) would be an asset
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.