We are currently hiring casual PSW’s to work in Beaches area ( East York)
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized OPSWA memberships.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- PSW’s will receive the $3.00 per hour for all client care hours as announced by the Government of Ontario. Please discuss with your recruiter during the interview.
Qualifications accepted to work as a PSW:
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Home Support Level 2 or level 3 from a recognized curriculum
- Valid Certificate as a Health Care Aid
- Current PSW Certificate
- Availability to days and evenings and every other weekend
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work well within a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for quality improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate.
- Basic computer skills would be an asset
- This is a physically demanding position and requires hand, arm and shoulder dexterity, sensory ability, lifting to a maximum of approximately fifty-five (55) pounds, walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, reaching, and frequent movement.
- Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada’s Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please apply online Philrhule@sehc.com